BTI Consultants | Solutions | Career Transition Services
Career Advancement Program
This is a results-oriented and versatile job search program that combines the guidance and advice of a professional career consultant with online content and resources. It allows you to work at your own pace and control your own schedule. This web-based tool complements our support, materials and guidance to build a strategy for an effective and efficient job search.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS YOU:
- Personal assessments of strengths and interests, comprehensive career decision-making and other life-transition exercises
- Detailed instruction and tools for creating an effective resume, including a resume builder that challenges you to thinkabout what you truly want to do
- Interviewing strategies and preparation for addressing key questions
- Guidance to help you create, expand and capitalize on personal networks, as well as market yourself to employers, including hosted online seminars/webinars
- Direct access to premiere job search resources tailored to specific industries, professions and geographies
PERSONALIZED CAREER CONSULTING
Access to a Career Transition Consultant for resume review and guidance to help clarify career objectives and next steps for your job search through ongoing phone consultations for the duration of the services.
RESUME DEVELOPMENT AND COVER LETTER CREATION
The Resume Builder is a robust, online tool that guides you to develop a powerful and targeted resume that will stand out from the pack. The site also includes samples of resumes and cover letters for a variety of positions, levels and industries.
LINKS TO CAREER SITES
Career Links provides an extensive list of material about a variety of career-related topics. These hyperlinks provide substantial information about career sites, fields of interest,publications, professional organizations, regional resources and more.
COMPREHENSIVE RESEARCH DATABASE
One Source is a comprehensive database of more than seventeen million potential employers, executives, recruiters and information easily searchable by industry, company or executive.
The Networking section allows you to contact other CPI career transition candidates and alumni. You can use this section to create a profile that can be viewed by others on the system and to look up and communicate with others who can help you with your job search.
Extensive suggested responses to 500 interview questions and salary surveys to aid in negotiation. Plus, video clips and prerecorded online seminars with expert advice on resumes,networking, interviewing and salary negotiation.